Process of Admission
Students applying for admission into the Institute’s certificate program must:
- Submit a completed Admissions Application.
- Submit a signed copy of the Covenant of Study (Covenant of Study can be found online or email admissions).
- Provide payment for each course taken before the start of each semester.
- Provide official transcripts if any from all educational institutions previously attended.
- Provide a letter of pastoral endorsement along with two other letters of reference. (If you are a senior leader, please provide three letters of reference)
- Provide a 2-page synopsis of past and current ministerial work and educational formation.
All references, applications and written work must be submitted to the admissions office.
Prerequisites and Requirements for Admission
The required qualifying education requirement for admission to the institute’s certificate program is a basic competency of the Old and New Testaments, a theological body of work (i.e.; institute, seminary) and sufficient ministry experience. *Each Students application will be evaluated individually. * The Institute for Paleo-Orthodox Christian Studies enrolls men and women who:
- Show evidence of saving faith in Christ and are of proven character.
- Exhibit ministerial and theological maturity.
- Adhere to the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as containing all things necessary for salvation.
- The Apostles’ Creed, as the Baptismal Symbol; and the Nicene Creed, as the sufficient statement of faith.
- Signs a Formational Covenant of Study
- Apply Online or download the PDF form and fill in all the correct details! (Email to [email protected])
- Pay the $52.24 administrative fee payable by check to “The Institute for Paleo-Orthodox Christian Studies, or online)